ICCRS welcomes well-organised and responsible people who have the talent of speaking more than one language to offer their voluntary service to the CCR worldwide. Collaborators will be requested to translate or proofread texts basically from our Newsletter and website. The texts are generally translated from English into Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. You can see some details below:
- Translators: we search for responsible people that are fluent in English and have a wide knowledge of their mother tongue. Translators should be familiar to the Catholic and Charismatic environment. They will receive a text occasionally and a reasonable length of time will be given to accomplish the task.
- Proofreaders: we also expect to have other collaborators that may serve as proofreaders of the texts already translated. Proofreaders should have a good knowledge of English and a deep knowledge of spelling, grammar and vocabulary in their mother tongue. They will receive a text occasionally and a reasonable length of time will be given to accomplish the task.
- We also need English mother tongue people that have a deep knowledge of the language and that are able to translate or proofread texts from the foreign language into English.
If you are willing to serve the Lord with this important mission, please contact us at email@example.com and send us:
- A detailed CV with all your personal data;
- A résumé with details about your pastoral path in CCR;
- A passport style photo;
- A letter of recommendation from your bishop, group/community leader or the NSC of your country.